Alto PA PACKAGE DEAL 1
The Alto PA Package 1 consists of a pair of Alto TS212 Powered Speakers, an Alto ZMX122FX Mixer, speaker stands and cables.
The Alto PA Package 1 includes:
- Alto ZMX122FX Mixer
- Pair of Alto TS212 Powered Speakers
- Pair of Speaker stands
- Pair of 10m Cables
Alto ZMX122FX Mixer
Professional Mixing Features
The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX is an 8-channel, 2-bus mixer with the right about of inputs, outputs, routing, EQ, and effects for more intimate live performance reinforcement situations. It features four microphone inputs with balanced TRS jacks (two with Phantom Power), a three-band EQ and two AUX sends on each of the four mono channels and the two stereo channels, and even two-track inputs for things such as audio playback. The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX is the perfect compact take-anywhere professional mixer.
265 Onboard Effects
Regardless of what you're mixing, give your mix a professional edge with 256 onboard 24-bit DSP effects. Choose from room and space delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, chorusus and more. The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX offers 16 variations of 16 professional effects from which to build, tweak, and dial in your sound.
Versatile Inputs and Outputs
The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX is the swiss army knife your creative life needs. Not only can you can plug dynamic, condenser, and wireless microphones into the first four channels, but you also get two stereo channel inputs for keyboards, drum machines, and other instruments. What's more, you can easily plug in your MP3 player, CD players, or audio from a DVD player into the CD/TAPE inputs. But you also have two AUX sends that you can use to send streams of audio from your mixer to a digital effects unit, stage monitor, TV screen, or any number of sources. Choose the ZEPHYR ZMX122FX as the audio central command for your live performances, home studio, or video suite.
- 12 total inputs
- 4 mic input channels with gold plated XLR and balanced line inputs
- 2 stereo input channels with balanced TRS jacks
- Extremely high head room offering extra dynamic range
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- Built-in 24 bits digital effects process 256 choices (16 presets × 16 variations)
- 2 AUX sends pre-channel for external effects and monitoring
- Main output, control room, and headphone outputs
Alto TS212 Powered Speakers
The Alto TS212 12" Powered PA Speaker is from the new Truesonic 2 Series. The 1st generation model was a huge success, and now with the Alto TS210 you'll get a host of improvements thanks to their great re-design - get more power, more clarity and a better feature set.
With its 1100w (at peak, 550w continuous) Class D amplification system, the Alto TS212 has more than enough power to suit a host of gigging needs. The custom amplifiers feature a passive cooling design, allowing the units to run cleaner and quieter whilst also making for greater long term reliability.
The TS212 speakers have a newly designed cabinet, tough and durable and with excellent acoustic properties. Thanks to their light weight design and 5 inrtegrated handles they are also super easy to transport.
On the rear of the speaker is a super-handy 2-channel mixer section with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs.
The Alto TS212 speakers are a superb option for a host of live situations and will happily function as a main PA speaker or as a floor mounted monitor speaker.
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 12-inch (304.8 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- XLR Link output
- Designed and tuned in the US
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 14.04" x 13.80" x 23.28" / 357 x 351 x 591 mm
- Weight: 28.4 lbs.12.86 kg