BOSS GT-100 Multi Effects and Amp Modelling Pedal Version 2.0
The BOSS GT-100 Multi Effects and Amp Modelling Pedal boasts next generation technology with advanced COSM for unbelieveable tones and dual LCD display for simple intuative operation. Version 2.0 now with even more features.
The BOSS GT-100 Multi Effects and Amp Modelling Pedal (Version 2.0) boasts next generation technology with advanced COSM for unbelieveable tones thanks to all the latest FX and amp modelling. A dual LCD display and the EZTone allows for simple intuitive operation making it easier to get the sound you want.
This latest Version 2.0 GT100 has a host of new features:
- Two new amp models: BGNR UB Metal and ORNG Rock Reverb
- New MDP effects powered by innovative BOSS technology: Tera Echo, Overtone, and A-DIST
- Rotary 2 and Acoustic Guitar Simulator effects types added
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Enhanced USB audio/MIDI interface with multi-channel operation for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Support for BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and new GT-100 Version 2.0 patches, available for free at bosstonecentral.com
- Version 2.0 software available as a free download for all GT-100 owners
The long-awaited follow up to the GT-10 has arrived. Meet the new BOSS effects flagship, the GT-100, boasting next-generation amp modelling that recreates vintage amps as well as providing new COSM tones that soar into the future. The user interface has been improved with a unique dual-LCD system, and EZ TONE has been enhanced with newly designed AMP CUSTOMISE and OD/DS CUSTOMISE features. The GT-100 is a powerhouse processor that spans from classic to futuristic in a friendly, rugged, road-worthy unit.
Advanced COSM Amp: Beyond Vintage
With its next-generation COSM processor, the GT-100 ushers in a new era of expression and sonic capabilities. Recreating the meticulous details of vintage amps and how they behave, the GT-100 excels in not only cloning classic amps, but provides a new world of unimagined tones as well. The AMP CUSTOMISE function lets you mutate classic amps beyond.
Simple and Intuitive User Interface
The GT-100’s unique dual-LCD and eight-knob user interface provides fast access and intuitive control. There are no menus to navigate; every function is instantly available. The tone-customising functionality has been improved as well. All patches, amps, and overdrive/distortions can be created from scratch and/or customised with the friendly graphical TONE GRID.
New Tonal Possibilities with the ACCEL Pedal
A new dimension of expression is available with the ACCEL pedal, which enables control of multiple parameters simultaneously, as well as time-variant effects such as FEEDBACKER, S-BEND, TWIST, etc. Experiment with creative combinations of parameters, interacting in real time with the pedal.
New A/B Channel Divide Function
Another notable new feature onboard the GT-100 is the versatile A/B Channel Divide. Assign different amps and effects to each channel, and divide the signal not only by dynamics, but by frequency as well, with each channel capable of driving its own effects and amps settings. The range of tonal possibilities gets wider, and wilder! Assign smooth, mild lead tones to the mid-to-high pitches, for example, and heavy, cutting tones to the lower notes.
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage amp tones and delivers never-before-heard tones
- Dual-LCD for simple and intuitive operation with direct access to every parameter
- Improved EZ Tone TONE feature with graphical TONE GRID for constructing new patches; AMP CUSTOMISE and OD/DS CUSTOMISE lets you easily create original amps and overdrive/distortion by customising their behaviour
- Newly developed ACCEL pedal for simultaneous control of multiple parameters
- 24 bits
- 400 memories: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)
To celebrate 4 decades in the industry BOSS are running a host special offers over this Bank Holiday weekend.
These offers are available at GigGear (both in our store and online) from 27th May 2016 to 30th May 2016, so why not treat yourself this Bank Holiday and save yourself some money at the same time!
See all offers available HERE.