BOSS MS3 Multi Effects Switcher
The MS-3 is a powerful multi-effects unit and effects switcher in one. Made for both guitar and bass this houses 112 internal effects, 200 patch locations and 3 loops to run external stompboxes.
Effects gurus BOSS bring you the BOSS MS3 Multi Effects Switcher! This integrated pedalboard solution allows creative guitarists or bassists to combine the BOSS flagship multi-effects engine and multi-pedal switcher with their three favourite external effects.
This compact, lightweight unit is the ultimate 21st century pedal management system. Run up to 6 internal effects at any given time as well as 3 external stompboxes via the loops located at the back, harness the power to generate almost any tonal soundscapes or tones you can imagine.
The BOSS MS-3 is much more than your average switcher, its also an incredibly powerful multi-effects unit built for the pros! Access 112 built-in effects types for guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, distortion and more. Its even possible to connect external footswitches in order to dictate tap tempo, effects on/off, parameter adjustment and use expression pedals for volume, wah and pitch shift.
Despite its scary power the MS3 boasts an easy to use interface, at the forefront is a clever back lit LCD and on/off indicators with quick-access knobs for editing and status indicators for all loops and effects. And with 200 patch locations, you have a huge amount of memory for storing effects and control setups that can be recalled at any time.
The MS-3 gives players back control. Designed to be the focal point of your whole rig this BOSS multi-effects switcher allows players to switch amp channels on the fly, adjust their effects in real time, use MIDI devices and even features a stereo output so you can run dual amplifiers.
- Powerful integrated solution for creating a compact professional pedalboard
- Unlimited sound creation with six simultaneous pedal effects and audio loops for connecting three external pedals
- 112 built-in effects types for guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, distortions, and more
- Intuitive user interface for easy patch creation
- Backlit LCD, editing knobs, and panel LEDs for on/off status of loops and effects
- Control assign, wave pedal, and other functions for deep real-time expression
- Equipped with numerous jacks for amp channel switching, effects control, and more
- MIDI output for working with MIDI-enabled effects
- Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ
- USB for patch creation and backup via free MS-3 Editor/Librarian software