Fender 65' Deluxe Reverb Guitar Amp
This Fender 65' Deluxe Reverb Guitar Amp is the classic revival of one of Fender's most popular models, with 22 watts of rich tube tone, built-in Spring reverb, tremolo channels and a 12" Jensen speaker, there's a reason its featured on countless hits over the last half century!
The Fender 65' Deluxe Reverb Guitar Amp is truly iconic, holding pride of place in studios from Muscle Shoals to Abbey Road and stages worldwide because of their distinctive full bodied, sharp and almost crystalline sound. Boasting 22 watts of powerful valve goodness, traditional American construction and a single 12" Jensen C-12K speaker, prized for its sweet clean tone that warms and breaks up when driven, this amp is desirable without even considering the additional appointments.
These additional features include two channels with four inputs (two clean, two vibrato), built-in tube driven reverb and tremolo, classic 'blackface' style amp tone massively favoured in the early 60s and beyond, plus an included two button footswitch & amp cover.
The Spring reverb effect is quintessentially Fender, with lush, ethereal character you can dial in for subtle thickening of your sound, or crank up for cavernous, atmospheric craziness. The Tremolo (vibrato) channels are as solid as ever, with Speed and Intensity controls to create sounds ranging from wildly oscillating to minimal pulsating. Fender's traditional vibrato is always welcome on the stage.
For a tone machine that's been revered for decades by Blues, Rock and Country players, with a vintage aesthetic that will stand out on any stage or in any studio, this Fender 65' Deluxe Reverb Guitar Amp has it all!
- Four inputs (two clean, two vibrato)
- Two channels (one clean, one vibrato)
- 22 watts output
- Built-in Reverb and Tremolo/Vibrato
- 12" Jensen C-12K ceramic magnet speaker with 8 ohm impedence
- Birch plywood cabinet with black textured vinyl covering
- Classic 'blackface' style control panel
- Molded black plastic handle with Nickel plated caps
- Channel controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Effect controls: Speed and Intensity for tremolo, master level for Reverb
- Preamp tubes: 4 x 12AX7 and 2 x 12AT7
- Power tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Ext speaker output