Fender American Original 60s Strat - Olympic White / Rosewood
This USA made Fender American Original model features an accurate and iconic 60s era specification but with a modern 9.5" radius and switching options.
Focusing on each of the decades that have made up Fender's impressive history, this Fender American Original 60s Strat in Olympic White with a Rosewood fingerboard pays tribute to the Stratocaster guitars of the 60s!
This 60s American Original captures the feel, look and sound of those revolutionary vintage 1960s Strats. This means a Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish, a mint green pickguard, a Rosewood fingerboard and an articulate voice with a smoother overall response.
For this model Fender have chosen a thick 'C shape' Maple neck to again match the founded during this crutial decade in the Strat's historic timeline. However this has been seemlessly matched with a more modern 9.5" fretboard radius and swithing options for added playability and verstatility.
The three Pure Vintage ‘65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat pickups in place remain as period correct as possible from the enamel-coated coil wire to the cloth-covered output wires, fiber bobbins and alnico 5 magnets. This set are highly recommended for those looking for that characterful, singing Strat tone that was favoured by so many 60's guitar heroes.
The devil is in the detail with this American Original. To ensure this model performs like the Strats that made Fender famous, this model features 21 vintage-tall frets, an original-era body radius, a sixpoint synchronized tremolo bridge and Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe” tuning machine heads.
Comes complete with a vintage-style Fender hardshell case.
- American Original
- Alder body
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Olympic White
- Maple thick “C” neck finished in Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Rosewood 9.5” radius fingerboard
- 21 Vintage Tall frets
- White dot position inlays
- 1.650” bone nut
- Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe” machine heads
- 25.5” (648 mm) scale
- Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- 3-Ply pickguard in Mint Green.
- Pure Vintage ‘65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat pickups
- 5-Position blade pickup selector
- Master Volume, two tone aged white control knobs
- Nickel/chrome hardware
- Vintage-Style Hardshell case