Fender Hybrid 60s Strat MADE IN JAPAN - Burgundy Mist Metallic / Rosewood
Vintage charm with modern appointments. The 60's Hybrid MADE IN JAPAN Strat in Burgundy Mist Metallic.
This limited run Fender Hybrid 60s Strat MADE IN JAPAN, avalible in a unique Burgundy Mist Metallic finish, is a member of Fender's 'Hybrid' range which means it provides a seamless blend of the cherished vintage Strat design loved by so many along with modern performance upgrades.
Modern appointments found on this limited Japanese 60's Hybrid are a set of 'Vintage look' locking tuners, medium jumbo frets, a flatter 250mm fretboard radius and a modern 2 point bridge with vintage saddles for increased tuning integrity and adjustment.
The core of the guitar remains traditional in it's specifications with an Alder body crafted into the iconic, ergonomic contoured double-cutaway body. Alongside this is an old school 'U' shape Maple neck and a genuine Rosewood fingerboard to balance out and richen the natural overtones of the guitar.
The real engine room of this MADE IN JAPAN Strat is of course it's pickups. Players will benefit from a full set of Fender USA Vintage Pickups in the bridge, middle and neck positions, which together will not only sound dynamic and powerful but cover a huge sonic range too.
- Polyester Burgandy Mist Metallic
- Alder body
- Fender USA Vintage Stratocaster pickups (Bridge, Middle and Neck) SSS
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Comes with gigbag
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 250 mm fingerboard radius
- Medium Jumbo frets
- Chrome hardware
- Satin Polyurethane neck finish
- Maple neck
- 4-Bolt neck plate
- "U" Shape neck
- 21 frets
- Bone nut 1.675"
- 3-Ply Mint Green pickguard
- White dot inlays
- Vintage-Style Locking machine heads