Fishman Blackstack Acoustic Soundhole Pickup
The Fishman BlackStack Acoustic Soundhole Pickup is a battery-free design that incorporates ceramic magnets for a brilliant acoustic tone, greater hum cancellation and a vintage sound that can cut through any mix.
The Fishman BlackStack’s battery-free design incorporates ceramic magnets for a brilliant acoustic tone, greater hum cancellation and a vintage sound that can cut through any mix. The provided 5 foot cable features a premium TA4 mini-XLR connectorto ¼” combination endpin jack for temporary or permament installation.
Individual string output can be balanced through the use of BlackStack’s
adjustable pole pieces. Use the included hex wrench to adjust the pole pieces higher or lower. Adjusting the screws higher or lower will result in more or less output from the string closest to the screw.
Be heard in even the loudest rock band with Fishman’s new Blackstack passive soundhole pickup. Now, that vintage sound of a humbucking magnetic pickup is available in a modern, battery-free design.
It features adjustable pole-pieces and a premium TA4 mini-XLR connector integrated into the housing allowing easy installation, removal and connection to the included cable or your own custom endpin mounting solution.
- Humbucking magnetic coil with cutting vintage sound
- Passive design for battery-free operation
- Adjustable pole pieces allow for perfect string balance adjustment and help to compensate for varying string heights between instruments
- Included 5 foot cable featuring premium TA4 mini-XLR connector to ¼” combination endpin jack / in-line connector for easy install and removal
- Use out-of-the-box with included cable or create your own custom endpin jack solution
- Fits soundholes as small as 3-5/8” (92mm) diameter
- Premium TA4 mini-XLR connector for easy install with included cable