Line 6 Helix Floor Guitar Processor / Multi-Effects Unit
Stage or studio, the Line 6 Helix Floor Guitar Processor is the ultimate tool for the guitarist, delivering next gen design and sound with tour grade build quality.
Be it for stage or studio, the Line 6 Helix Floor Guitar Processor is the ultimate tool for the guitarist. Delivering next generation design and sound (48 amps, 30 cabs, 16 mics and 91 effects) with tour grade build, it's just what you have been waiting for!
Thanks to its dual DSP processing the Line 6 Helix sound engine provides massive power to accurately recreate the dynamic feel of tube amplifiers like never before - a true leap forward in guitar technology. By measuring and matching the original amps in ultra fine detail the Helix amps tones are able to react just like the real thing - get classic bloom and gooey compression on some amps, and a powerful gut punch on others. When used in conjunction with the range of detailed cabinets on offer the sound is truly jaw dropping.
Never liked the menu diving of traditional multi-effects units? Well, with the Helix you'll get none of that! Touch-sensitive footswitches allow you to select an effect block or other item for editing simply by touching it. In combination, the large 6.2 inch 800x480-pixel LCD display all but eliminates menu-diving and provides the same level of control you might expect from an external editor. Colored LED rings and customizable scribble strips complete the user interface, letting you know what each footswitch is doing at a glance.
The Helix can easily accommodate your old rig and truly become nerve centre for your entire studio or touring rig. It'll allow you to easily integrate traditional effects pedals and other hardware into your environment.
Taking guitar processing and multi-effects into a new league, the Line 6 Helix is the ultimate guitar processor!
- Dual DSP-Powered HX Modeling Engine With up to 4 Discrete Signal Paths, 45 Amps, 30 Cabs, 16 Mics, and 70 Effects
- Imports User and 3rd Party 1024/2048 Cab IRs (Impulse Responses)
- 12 Capacitive-Sensing Footswitches and Customizable Scribble Strips - Touch to Edit, Hold to Assign, Press to Engage
- Hands-Free Pedal Edit Mode Lays out Effect Parameters Across Switches and Expression Pedal
- Ultra-Fast Footswitch and Controller Assignment
- Up to 3 Expression Pedals, CV/Expression out, External Amp Switching, and Deep MIDI Control
- Extensive I/O for Seamless Integration With Your Entire Rig—10 Inputs/12 Outputs (Including Four FX Loops) Plus 8-In/8-Out USB Audio Interface
- AES/EBU, S/PDIF, and Variax VDI
- Industry-Leading 123dB of Dynamic Range on the Guitar Input, for Tremendous Depth and Ultra-Low Noise
- Tour-Grade Construction