Line 6 Relay G70 Wireless Guitar System
Digital, license free instrument wireless system with programmable memories and scene recall.
The Line 6 Relay G70 wireless guitar system works on 2.4GHz wireless technology meaning no license is required. The system delivers uncompromised sound quality, rugged reliability and an easy to use design. You can easily add transmitters and instantly switch between instruments - complete with programmable scenes. And you can connect with any standard 1/4” guitar cable - no special cables required.
Quickly match presets and instruments using colored rings on the transmitter and receiver. Keep multiple transmitters ready and seamlessly switch between instruments. And output routing gives you the flexibility to switch between different signal paths for different guitars.
- Up to 200-foot range
- Compact amp top with system
- Up to 16 channels
- LED display on transmitter
- 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- Best-in-class DAC and ADC converters provide super-lownoise transmission (better than 120dB dynamic range)
- Rugged metal transmitter and receiver construction
- Locking 1/4” input on transmitter - no special cables required
- Receiver accommodates multiple transmitters, with footswitch (G70) selection
- Programmable scenes allow you to select signal input source, gain, Cable Tone and output routing for multiple instruments
- Select any combination of the two 1/4” outputs and one XLR DI output for each instrument
- 8+ hours of battery life with 50+ hours of standby time
- Breakthrough low latency (<1.5ms from analog input to analog output)
- Built-in, calibrated, quadantenna array with advanced dual receiver topology
- Auxiliary 1/4” input jack on receiver for plugging in directly without re-patching
- Onboard tuner and dedicated tuner 1/4” output
- High-quality XLR direct output with ground lift ensures consistent audio performance when connecting directly to the board or a modeler