Marshall DSL5C 5 Watt Valve Combo
Perfect for small gigs and rehearsals, the all valve 2-channel Marshall DSL5C punches out a potent 5w output that can also be switched down to 1w.
Mint condition display stock.
The Marshall DSL5C is the compact addition to the Marshall DSL range delivering a 5w all-valve output and a host of great features making it perfect for live, recording, practising and rehearsing.
Two footswitchable channels feature, Classic Gain - taking you from clean tones up to classic drive sounds - and the Ultra Gain channel for those that want heavier tones. The amp is driven by 1 x 12BH7/ECC99 and 3 x ECC83 valves, ensuring of classic tube tone all the way and delivered in style courtesy of the Celestion Ten-30 speaker.
For tonal shaping there is a 3 band EQ with bass, middle and treble controls plus the addition of a tone shit and deep button for added tonal possibilities.
On the rear of the unit there is an FX loop, footswitch socket, emulated headphone/line out and a power switch that takes the amp from 5w down to 1w.
- 2 Channels – Classic Gain & Ultra Gain (footswitchable)
- Channel status LED’s
- EQ – Bass, Middle, Treble
- Tone Shift & Deep Switches for further tonal possibilities
- Headphone/Emulated Line Out feature
- Audio Input
- Power Switch – Instantly takes the DSL5C’s output from 5 watts to 1 watt
- Quality FX Loop
- Footswitch Included
- Celestion ‘Ten-30’ Speaker
- Powered by 3 x ECC83 and 1 x 12BH7/ECC99 Valves
- Footswitch Included (single button for channel change)