Peavey PVHS12 Hisys 12" Active PA Speaker
The Peavey HIsys H12 is a pro level, lightweight 12" powered PA speaker with a 1200w (peak power) output and 4 easy to use voice presets.
The Peavey HIsys H12 is a 12" powered PA speaker designed to deliver pro level performance. Lightweight and versatile, the HIsys H12 speakers are ideal for anything from small bar gigs to a dedicated setup in a live music venue.
The HIsys H12 speakers are not only lightweight but also deliver a compact size when compared with other models with comparable features. Though compact and portable, the H12 speakers are able to deliver impressive amounts of volume via the 1200w peak power (500W + 100W continuous) Class D amplifier through the 12" speaker and rotatable horn wiuth 1" driver.
All HIsys speakers feature a handy set of 4 presets making for easy setup whatever your environment - Standard, Indoor, Monitor and "Low Cut," the latter of which allows the enclosure to match to one of the HIsys subs. Also on the rear of the speaker is a Combo in XLR/Jack input with mic/line switch and level control.
For easy transportation, all models come with handles, stand support, and sturdy birch plywood construction.
- 1200W peak power (500W + 100W continuous)
- 12" speaker
- 1" (25mm) compression driver
- Coverage: 90°x70° with rotatable horn
- Power and Dynamic Control indicators
- Signal level control, Mic/Line and Ground Lift switches
- 4 application presets
- DSP processing: 96kHz, 40 bit floating point
- Input sensitivity: +4dBu (Line)/+34dBu (Mic)
- Combo IN (XLR/Jack 6,3mm) with Thru Out connectors
- 200VA power consumption
- Switch mode power supply
- Natural convection cooling
- 16 ga. (1,6mm) black coated steel grille with internal acoustic foam
- 35mm pole adapter
- Flyable with 2 x top/bottom/sides and 1 x back attach points
- 40° mirror profile (for monitor use)
- Graphite black finish with epoxy high resistant paint
- Frequency Range: 54Hz – 19kHz
- SPL max: 131dB
- 625 mm x 386 mm x 303 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 17.9 kg