Peavey PVXP10 10" Active PA Speaker
Premium 10" Bi amplified powered speaker with quadratic throat compression driver. A powerful, well balanced speaker in a compact package.
The Peavey PVXP10 10 Inch powered speaker features a heavy duty pro grade 10" woofer speaker and a RX-10N dynamic compression driver. Peavey have designed the speaker, compression driver and amplifier to work together perfectly to give a sweet, well balanced sound that surpasses its rivals.
One of the reasons that the PVXP series powered speakers sound so good is tha clarity gained from the compression driver and the horn system it is mounted within. The horn enclosure give a super wide, 100 by 50 degree dispersion angle so more of your audience will hear more of your sound.
This horn has an asymmetrical vertical polar response, aiming the main energy of the driver down by 10 degrees. This means that the sound is aimed properly at the audience, instead of over their heads. The vertical polar pattern is +25 degrees, -35 degrees. This helps reduce ceiling reflections for greater clarity and gain before feedback.
The cabinet is made from light yet sturdy injection molded plastic with build in speaker stand receptor and an extra 45 degree angled section to allow use as a floor monitor speaker.
The Peavey PVXP10 powered speaker has to be one of the best speakers we have ever heard in this price bracket, it delivers plenty of volume and dynamic range with fantastic expression across all styles of music.
The PVXP10 has a twin amplifier design with both amplifiers feature DDT™ compression. This virtually eliminates audible power amplifier clipping.
- combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input to the preamp/EQ electronics, and a level control
- Thru output has an XLR and a TRS 1/4" phone jack connector to allow linking of additional speaker systems, or feed of the signal to a powered subwoofer, etc.
- multiple mounting fly points, providing outstanding versatility in permanent install use. Two pairs of M10 inserts are molded-in on the top and bottom, and a set of four M8 inserts is available on the top and bottom
- 10" Heavy-duty woofer
- Ultra-reliable fan-cooled power amps with DDT
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 100 by 50 degree coverage
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down to 10 degrees, at the audience, not over their heads
- 400 watts peak available power
- Thru output is via an XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- Extra angled section on right side allows floor monitor use
- Weight: 15 Kg approx