Peavey PVXP12DSP 12" Active PA Speaker
Premium 12" Bi amplified powered speaker with quadratic throat compression driver and built in Digital Speaker Processing. 5 Year Warranty.
The PVXp DSP features a reliable bi-amped power section that provides a total of 830 Watts of peak available dynamic power. With that much power on board, speaker protection is critical and the advanced digital signal compression prevents audible overload, protecting the speakers from harmful distortion at high output levels.
Peaveys exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide Technology, Asymmetrical Quadratic Throat Waveguide horns aim their coverage patterns 15 degrees upward and 35 degrees downward which directs the sound to your audience, not over their heads!
Top, bottom and right side flying point inserts - Five sets of flying/mounting points, two on the top, two on the bottom, and one on the side, with a total of 16 cabinet inserts, provide for the ultimate in installation flexibility.
Larger Diaphragm -Where competitors’ systems lose power in use, the PVXp speakers remain constant in power output. The larger diaphragm used in the PVXp Series means greater power handling.
The Peavey PVPXP12DSP has built in Digital Speaker Processing with user selectable presets to fine tune your sound for a variety of applications be it front of house or monitor, live band or recorded sound.
- Two-way bi-amplified analog amp powered speaker system
- DSP I/O is at 48 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Quadratic Throat Waveguide™, 100 by 50 degree coverage
- DSP processing is 64 bit double-precision
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- Thru output is via a male XLR jack and 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- 630 watts peak dynamic woofer power
- 200 watts peak dynamic tweeter power
- RX™ 14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- Input: XLP / 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: Thru output on 1/4" jack
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 622mm x 409mm x 381mm
- Weight: 21.1kg