Roland Aira SYSTEM-1 Plug-Out Synthesizer
The Roland Aira SYSTEM-1 Synthesizer delivers a vast array of synth sounds, performance ready controls and the new Plug-Out system.
The Roland Aira SYSTEM-1 Synthesizer is like no other synth, delivering a vast array of synth sounds, supreme flexibility, performance ready controls and the new Plug-Out system.
The SYSTEM 100, 100M and the now almost mythical SYSTEM 700 were classic 70s modular and semi-modular synths. The new Aira SYSTEM-1 takes inspiration from these models whilst bringing something new.
At the heart of the SYSTEM-1 is a huge palette of synth sounds that utilize the Analogue Circuit Behaviour technology (ACB) to faithfully re-create classic analogue sounds.
Controlling and tweaking the onboard sounds couldn't be more intuitive and fundamentally pleasing thanks to the innovative design with performance ready controls, quality construction, and a dizzying array of lights and knobs and sliders.
A very special feature of the SYSTEM-1 is the Plug-out technology. The SYSTEM-1 can control and even host software recreations of classic Roland synths - with no computer required!
With its huge array of synth sounds, flexible, hands-on control and Plug-out technology the Aira SYSTEM-1 is a vintage synth with next generation mentality.
- Four oscillators for buckets of fat synth tones
- Oscillator colours create continuous waveform changes from simple to complex
- All parameters can be controlled with physical knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- Advanced Arpeggiator with SCATTER
- SCATTER jog dial offers 10 different phrase variations with dynamic, real-time control over 10 stages of depth
- Variety of modulation functions including ring modulation, cross modulation and oscillator sync -12dB and -24dB filter types with independent high pass filters
- Tone knob for easy tonal balancing
- Crusher knob for modern edge
- Integrated Delay and Reverb effect units
- Tempo syncing for LFO and Delay
- Innovative thin keyboard with 25 normal sized keys
- Comfortable to play and yet the most compact Roland synth ever