Roland Cube Street EX Portable PA Amplifier
The Roland Cube Street EX is a mains or battery powered 50w stereo portable amplifier with 4 independent channels for connecting mics, instruments, MP3 players and a range of effects.
With its 50 watts of power, 4 independent channel with connectivity for mics, guitars and audio devices, range of effects and battery powered operation, the Roland Cube Street EX is a great portable stereo PA amplifier.
Roland have utilized innovative technology to allow the Street Cube EX to deliver 50 watts of power from eight AA size batteries. If 50 watts is more than you need you can optionally switch the output down to 25w or even 10w to give you even longer battery life. The full-range stereo sound is delivered via way of two 8-inch woofers and dual 2-inch tweetrs.
Thanks to the four independent channels the Cube Street EX allows for a great range of connectivity, perfect for a range of performance situations such as:
- Vocal, guitar, synthesizer, and electronic percussion
- Two vocalists, keyboard, and backing tracks
- Electric and acoustic guitar duo with drum machine
- Vocal, guitar, drum machine, and backing tracks
The Cube Street EX allows electric guitarists to get a range of pro sounds thanks to the Lead, Crunch, and Clean whilst the Acoustic Simulator adds extra versatility. The AC preamp allows allows you to get great electro acoustic sounds plus there is a dedicated tuner and chorus/delay effects.
With its excellent battery powered 50w power output, great connectivity and pro range of effects and amp tones the Street Cube EX is a superb, portable solution for many setups.
- Innovative new Roland technology provides 50 watts of stereo power from eight AA-size batteries
- Selectable output power modes to optimize battery life for different performing situations (Max: 50 W/5 hours; Normal: 25 W/10 hours; Eco: 10 W/20 hours*)
- Portable, lightweight design (7.4 kg/16 lb. 5 oz.) with durable ABS injection-moulded cabinet
- Powerful, full-range stereo sound with dual 8-inch woofers and 2-inch tweeters
- Four independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices
- Two XLR mic inputs allow two vocalists to perform at once
- COSM tones for electric guitar, including Clean, Crunch, and Lead; preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sound
- Angled back for use as a stage monitor; mounting hole for use with optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand
- Stereo Line Out jacks for connecting to an external sound system when used as a stage monitor
- Stereo Link jacks to connect a second CUBE Street EX for broader sound coverage
- Easy recording into your iPhone/iPad via i-CUBE LINK and free CUBE JAM app