Roland KC400 Keyboard Amplifier
The KC-400 Mixing Keyboard Amplifier is a compact 150-watt amp with 4-channel capability including Auxiliary, Microphone inputs and stereo link function.
The Roland KC-400 is a product of the KC Series, a Roland line that has made a name for itself by offering exceptional sound quality covering a range of frequencies produced by keyboards, synthesizers, samplers and other electronic instruments.
The KC-400 is the most compact and affordable amplifier in the range with a spec that is made up of a 150 watt power rating, a two-way speaker system with a 12-inch custom woofer for improved sound quality, a revampted power section that is not only lighter but more stabile with an enhanced bass response. This evolution of the popular KC Series Amplifiers also features a Subwoofer output for enhanced low end.
The core controls accessible to the user with this updated design revolve around 4 channels. A comprehensive 3 band EQ controlling high, mids and lows is also present along with a general master volume control and an AUX (Phones) in with a dedicated volume for silent listening on headphones or playing music/backing tracks through the speaker.
Channel 1 includes an XLR input too, letting you plug in a vocal mic for even more versatility and with 4 line input channels this also means you can connect keyboards, percussion pads, drum machines, and more with excellent results. With this model you can even chain another KC-400 with the Stereo Link function for more inputs and true stereo sound on stage!
- Compact and versatile keyboard amplifier with 150 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and universal power supply provide increased stability, improved bass reproduction, and reduced weight
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and horn tweeter
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ with Shape switch
- Output Select function on Channel 4 for monitoring click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line outputs, headphones output, and sub output
- Chain another KC-400 with the Stereo Link function for more inputs and true stereo sound on stage
- Metal jacks for increased durability