Roland LX705 Digital Piano - Polished Ebony
The Roland LX705 Digital Piano is the most affordable model within the 700 Series. It features a more compact cabinet, a 4 speaker system, the PHA-50 keybed, whilst retaining a host of appointments of the flagship model.
The Roland LX705 Digital Piano may be the most affordable model within the LX700 Series, but with its host of premium features and 4-speaker system it punches well above its weight.
With its compact cabinet design (the smallest in the LX700 range), the Roland LX705 will fit happily within your living room or apartment. Its clean lines and traditional styling, albeit with a few subtle twists, give off a timeless appeal, ready to compliment any room whilst making a stylish statement.
The LX705 utilizes a 4-speaker Acoustic Projection System, delivering a ample power and punch. With this 2-way, 4-speaker system each section has a role to enable a superior tone. The 4 speakers are split into pairs and then optimised for a superior sound reproduction, so whether you are playing piano or streaming music into it every note and sound is dynamic, immersive and crystal clear.
As with all the models within the LX700 series, the LX705 features Roland's new PureAcoustic Piano Modelling. As opposed to using traditional sampling techniques, Roland takes a different approach whereby the sound is produced with advanced digital modeling technology resulting in a beautifully rich sound that compels you to play.
Two completely different pianos have been modeled; a classic European grand which produces a rich, warm and deep tonal character, and an American that delivers higher levels or clarity and brightness. Fundamentally giving you 2 world classic grand pianos in one instrument. In addition to these two wonderful piano sounds there is an array of other sounds to explore including electric pianos, strings, brass and organs sounds, with 324 tones in total.
The sound of the piano is obviously important, but the space and environment it is in has a huge contributing factor to the final sound. Roland have taken this into account and developed the PureAcoustic Ambience technology. You are free to discover how the pianos sounds in a variety of places including concert halls, cathedrals and studios, adding an important extra dimension to an already wonderful instrument. The end result is ultra realistic, allowing you to get lost in the moments, whether thought the LX705's speaker system or via headphones.
Not only do the looks and sound of the LX705 deliver a true premium performance, but the feel is grade A too. An authentic grand piano touch and feel is produced thanks to the new PHA-50 keyboard with its escapement and ebony/ivory feel keys. The keys themselves blend wood and moulded material for the best of both worlds. The wood sides gives the feel of a classic piano with their rigid mass, whilst the durable inner frame aids longevity - meaning you'll have no worries when it comes to reliability. The key construction also produces less of a ‘thump’ noise when played, perfect for late night playing.
The LX700 Series include Bluetooth audio and Bluetooth MIDI connectivity. This will allow you to stream your favorite songs and playlists through the speakers via your smartphone, or connect to educational apps like Roland’s Piano Every Day, accessing digital sheet music, song libraries, and more.
There are also educational appointments too. You can play alongside some of the built-in songs, learn with a teacher in Twin Piano mode, use the metronome to improve timing or use the onboard recorder to capture your playing.
With its superior tone, wonderful feel and host of premium appointments, the Roland LX705 is an ideal digital piano for any home.
- Express yourself with PHA-50 Keyboard and Progressive Damper Action Pedals
- Authentic acoustic tone from Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modeling technology
- Choice of two world-class piano models – European grand and American grand
- Capture the atmosphere of the world’s greatest stages and studios
- ‘My Stage’ allows you to select the best combination of piano sound and ambience to emulate specific playing venues
- Acoustic Projection System, with 2-way/4-speaker that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones Acoustic Projection for immersive and realistic playing experience when practicing on headphones
- Includes a large and versatile collection of non-piano sounds such as electric piano, strings, organ, and many others
- Simple and modern luxury cabinet design featuring elegant front legs and sophisticated curves, invites you to play everyday
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Compatible with Piano Every Day app which encourages you to play the piano more often
- 1383mm x 468mm x 1038 (w x d x h)