Roland Octapad SPD30
The legendary Octapad returns, with 8 pads, over 600 sounds, and brilliant gig-ready playability. Due April 2010.
Roland’s original Octapad profoundly changed the landscape of electronic percussion. The size of a briefcase, the Octapad offered drummers and percussionists the equivalent of an entire electronic rig in one self-contained unit — a new level of convenience and expression. Today, decades later, an exciting new chapter in Octapad history begins. The Octapad SPD-30 blends the world’s most essential electronic percussion sounds with the latest triggering technology in a road-tough package that’s ready for the most demanding performers.
- Packed with new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for accepting triggers from acoustic drums
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation onstage or in any environment
- Rugged, road-worthy design