Vivace By Kurioshi Flute Outfit with Curved and Straight Heads
This Flute outfit comes with both curved and straight head joints meaning this Flute will grow with the student.
The Vivace 3FKV-CDE FLute outfit has both straight and curced head joints meaning this fantastic quality instrument will suit players young and old.
Vivace instruments are fully backed by Trevor James UK giving them superior quality and workmanship.
Why do I need a curved head joint?
The curved head joint shortens the phyical reach and length of the instrument without changing the actul pitch of the flute. This means that a younger player can play on a flute that has full size key work and lip plate without struggling with the length.
When the player is ready, simply swap the curved head joint for the included straight head.
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- Traditional lip
- E mechanism as standard
- Extremely responsive headjoint
- Excellent for new players
- Yellow double-skin pads with careful attention to the padding process
- High quality mechanism springs
- Hard outer case to protect instruments
- Case cover with strap. The case fits both head joints at the same time
- Durable construction - important to new players
- Fully set up in the UK before dispatch