Retail Store Manager
Retail Store Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated person to manage and grow the retail arm of the business.
Based in our Harlow store and reporting to the managing director, you will be at home working to performance targets and will have experience managing a team, preferably in a musical instrument retail environment.
The role is customer facing and the successful candidate will be one of the first customer points of contact for the business.
Key role responsibilities include
- ensuring excellent customer service
- growing the business
- completing projects for management in a timely and efficient fashion
- distributing and monitoring workload to our experienced team
- maintaining company policies and working methods, in particular, proper use of company computer systems
- striving to exceed company targets
To succeed in this role you will
- be passionate about and experienced in specialist retail, ideally with experience in the musical instrument retail industry
- be customer focused with a can do attitude
- be highly organised and self motivated
- be able to motivate and be part of a team to achieve company goals and objectives
- enjoy working under pressure
- have the ability and knowledge to demonstrate different types of musical instrument
In order to succeed in the company, you will
- have excellent verbal communication skills.
- be a people person
- hold strong numeracy literacy skills
- Possess a strong understanding of margins and sales calculations
- be at home working with and maintaining standard office computer systems such as email, spreadsheets and word processing as well as strong internet skills eg. finding information quickly using the internet
- experience with an EPOS system is desireable
- experience in a specialist musical instrument environment is desirable
Salary is dependant on experience. A target linked bonus system is also on offer.
If you think you have the skills necessary for this role please send a C.V. for the attention of Russell Dodd to email@example.com
We are always keen to hear from talented individuals, keen to succeed in musical instrument retail or its supporting roles. If you think you have the skills to join our team please send a C.V. for the attention of Russell Dodd to firstname.lastname@example.org.