Blackstar Unity 500 Bass Combo - 2x10" / 500 Watt
The Blackstar Unity 500 Bass Amp is 2x10", 500 watt combo featuring a host of great appointments that'll allows for great versatility and tonal options.
The Blackstar Unity 500 Bass Amp has been designed from the ground up by bass players for bass players. Loaded with an array of features, a 500w power output and a Custom Designed 2x10" Eminence speaker configuration, its a superb choice for the gigging bass player.
With its rich feature set, the Blackstar Unity 500 (U500) combo is able over the tonal requirements of any bass player. At the front end of the amp is a 3-way switch giving you instant access to 3 amp voices, Classic, Modern and Fat. The next shaping featuring comes in the form of the footswitchable Drive section. The 3-way switch allows you to choose the drive option, Overdrive, Distortion or Fuzz, which can then be blended with the Drive controllable blend knob.
The versatile 4-band EQ section makes for easy yet accurate tonal tweaking. The Low and High control allow you to boost and cut where required, whilst the semi-parametric Mids section, with controls for Mid level and Mid Frequency, gives access to those all important tone shaping frequency points.
Blackstar’s unique Response control allows you to choose between the sound and feel of three classic power amp stages, Linear, 6L6 and 6550, each options shaping compression, natural drive and dynamics differently.
Added effects come in the form of the switchable Chorus and Octave settings (with adjustable level control), whilst the Compressor can be turned on and off plus be controlled with the Compressor knob.
The Blackstar Unity 500 Bass amp is great for stage, studio or rehearsal thanks to its comprehensive array of connectivity, including an XLR output, D.I. / cabinet emulated line outputs, headphone jack and USB out for direct recording.
- 500 Watts
- Includes a 2-button footswitch (FS-12 5 button footswitch also available for more functionality)
- Custom designed Eminence 2x10"" Opus Speakers
- 3 Voices – Classic, Modern, Flat
- 3 Footswitchable Drives with user controllable blend – Overdrive / Distortion / Fuzz
- 4-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid
- Unique Response control – Linear, 6L6 and 6550
- Footswitchable Chorus and Sub-Octave with adjustable level control
- Input Gain with clip indication
- Pad Switch for active / passive instruments
- Master Volume
- Link to Unity Bass Series Active Cabinet
- USB audio out for direct recording
- Series effects loop
- MP3 / Line in
- XLR + ¼" Line Out / Headphones with independent level control
- D.I. / cabinet emulated line outputs