BOSS RV500 Reverb Pedal
With 12 modes, 21 different Reverb types and pro studio audio quality, the RV-500 by BOSS is a highly advanced reverberation and echo generator.
The stompbox kings bring you the BOSS RV500 Reverb Pedal, the ultimate modern, swiss army verb! The most powerful and advanced reverberation generator from BOSS to date offers 32 bit digital to analogue to conversion, versatile programming abilities and vast selection of reverb algorithms designed to emerse your sound with atmosphere, ambiance and unrivalled sonic textures.
The RV500 at its core consists of 12 modes and 21 reverb types. The user can select and use parameters such as decay, density, and modulation, as well as the finer details such as EQ response, ducking and modulation. Developed especially for this pedal using decades of BOSS's stompbox expertise and combined with modern day audio advances, the algorithms built into the RV500 span from the 70s and 80s Roland classics, the RE-201 Space Echo and SRV-2000 Digital Reverb, to crisp room, hall, plate, shimmer, non-linear, and SFX modes.
This isn't your usual one sound pedal, with a powerful DSP engine you can access two independent reverbs at once which can both be fed with a full-range input or with divided frequency ranges on each input to build rich, HI-FI echoes. Also with the A/B Simul mode players have the ability to run reverbs simultaneously along with an independent internal digital delay. As well as having endless parameters to tweak such as modulation and EQ the RV500 will even let players choose whether they want series or parallel connection order or whether they prefer a mixed or split A/B output.
The quality of the BOSS RV-500's sound is unrivalled. Going above and beyond the call of audio duty BOSS have achieved 32 bit floating point AD/DA, making this 500 series Reverb far superior to the industry standard pedal based effects. This pristine sonic performance matches that of the audio found in professional studios. As if this isn't enough, BOSS then give the player total control thanks to a flexible mode means thier analogue dry tone passes straight through the unit unaltered while also offering them a choice of both true-bypass or buffered-bypass operation.
With all these tonal options and features you would be forgiven by thinking this unit is difficult to master. However, with the large LCD screen for clearly displaying patch information, easy access grab-and-go panel knobs for adjusting parameters, and a USB slot to access the RV-500 Editor/Librarian on your computer, it is clear that like previous 500 series models BOSS have made sure that the interface is intuitive and straightforward to get to grips with...no matter what your experience!
- Studio-level sound with first-in-class 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 12 modes with 21 reverb types, all with deep editing parameters
- Includes a wide range of reverb types from standard to advanced, plus Roland classics such as the SRV-2000 Reverb and RE-201 Space Echo
- A/B Simul mode allows you to use two reverb patches at once
- Selectable carryover function allows reverb tails to continue with patch change or effect bypass
- Powerful DSP provides independent digital delay with modulation along with each reverb patch
- Graphic LCD and intensive real-time control options
- 297 onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Selectable buffered-bypass or true-bypass operation
- MIDI I/O for interfacing with MIDI control devices
- USB-MIDI for connecting to the RV-500 Editor/Librarian or a DAW (to be available in early July 2017)
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter