Carlsbro Digital CSD500 All Mesh Electronic Drumkit
The CSD500 is a five drum, three cymbal kit, with four-layer fabric skins for a more realistic playing experience and significantly quieter practice
The thoroughly impressive Carlsbro Digital CSD500 All Mesh Electronic Drumkit is an innovative, practical instrument that not only offers great versatility and that critical real drum feel but also offers good value for your hard earned cash.
CSD500 owners can expect a huge 458 alternative percussion voices on top of 29 great quality drums presets and 12 user defined virtual drum sets. Not only do you have an instrument that is near silent when used with headphones but that will also come to life when hooked up to an amplifier thanks to the advanced digital audio samples built into the CSD500's brain. The user can capture almost any drum kit sound they can imagine in order to truly define their kits sound for their personal needs and even save it as their own user defined preset.
The Commander 500 Sound Module included with this drum set also features 20 demo songs for players to enjoy and play along with, an aux in jack for connecting to an external device, a Headphone output USB interface so you don't disturb your neighbours, a line output, a handy 3 band EQ, ambience and reverb settings, adjustable sensitivity and crosstalk Metronome.
What makes this CSD500 stand out from the other options found in the Carlsbro range is it's mesh heads. This surface responds more like an acoustic kit that, unlike more affordable solid rubber options, offers a natural bounce and feel that will inspired players to play the kit more often as well as aiding a smooth transition when the player plays an acoustic kit again. This model provides a full mesh setup with an 8” MESH Floor tom pad with bass kick pedal, a 10” MESH Dual-zone Snare pad and a 8“ MESH Dual-zone Tom pads.
- Commander 500 Sound Module with 128 x 64 character LCD display
- 458 high quality percussion voices 29 preset drum kits
- 12 user defined drums kits
- 20 demo songs
- Aux in jack
- Headphone output USB interface
- Line output
- 3 band EQ
- Ambience and reverb settings
- Adjustable sensitivity and crosstalk Metronome
- MIDI IN/OUT Recording and playback facility
- 8” MESH Floor tom pad with bass kick pedal
- 10” MESH Dual-zone Snare pad
- 8“ MESH Dual-zone Tom pads
- 10” Single-zone Hi-hat cymbal pad
- 12” Dual-zone crash cymbal pad with choke
- 12” Dual-zone ride cymbal pad with choke
- Hi-hat controller pedal
- Sturdy 4-legged drum rack with all mounting hardware and invisible cabling